This brilliant blend of blues reminds us of a beautiful beach day when the sunlight is dancing and shimmering, with millions of glints of light reflecting off the surface of the water. The ocean is so calm and clear that you can see your toes in the sand, even as you wade out into waist-deep waters. You can even take this glitter for a swim and it will blend right in… it's safe for the sea. Neptune, the god of the ocean, approves of your eco-friendly choice. Just don’t forget your fins!
- is marine & waste water biodegradable
- contains no genetically-modified ingredients
- is made from all renewably sourced raw materials
- has been certified 100% home compostable
Net weight 1/5 oz. (6 grams)
*Note that containers will not appear full. The pots are designed to be filled to half the maximum capacity in order to reduce loss from spillage. Plus, the contents usually settle a bit during shipping.
Any cream/gel-based face and body products can be used as a medium: your moisturizer, sunscreen or lip balm, an organic facial oil (we love jojoba oil and coconut oil!), or aloe vera gel. Apply the medium directly to your skin and press glitter over the top with your fingers. For broad application, use a round brush. For precision, use a flat brush.
*Not recommended for application near eyes
Cellulose (base film from eucalyptus trees), glycerin (plant-derived), aqua, urea, styrene/acrylates copolymer (adhesive) and mineral pigments (color)
- A tree is planted by Green Tree Beauty when you purchase this product- Not tested on animals
- Recyclable aluminum container and biodegradable label