Interested in working for Green Tree Beauty? Have a passion for sustainability, natural health, beauty and skincare? We may have the perfect position for you!
Job Posting: Virtual Assistant (part time)
We are a collective of entrepreneurs with businesses in the natural health sector and are looking for a virtual assistant to provide support to our team. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sustainability, natural health, beauty and skincare. A detail-orientated, self-starter with excellent time management skills and an eye for creating aesthetically pleasing content. That means that you can write and make things look great too!
As a virtual assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, manage, create and post content on various online platforms including social media channels, blogs and email. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. You should also be skilled at knowing how to nudge and work with busy entrepreneurs in order to GSD (get shit done). You are a WHIZ at time management and organization. You work efficiently with an eye for detail and nuances. You make amazing suggestions that make our lives easier and wonder why we hadn’t thought of that ourselves. You have a positive, can do attitude that makes you a keeper through all stages of our business growth...
- Content creation, copywriting, proofreading, and formatting for blog, email newsletters and social media
- Data entry (may be related to Mailchimp type programs, Shopify etc)
- Organize and execute on content calendars
- Calendar and client management for multiple entrepreneurs using different platforms
- Manage a client lists and client communication via email and social media platforms
- Create templates for email and blog posts
- Website maintenance/uploads etc
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with SquareSpace, Wix, Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp and Google Analytics is an asset
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Acuity and Google Calendar)
- Excellent email and text communication skills
- Excellent time management + organizational skills
- Resident of Canada
- Photography and photo editing skills is an asset
Is this you? If so, apply and let’s talk. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 16, 2019.
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note that this is a part time position (15-25 hours per week with the opportunity for increased hours.)